1. General information on the project
Project title: E-culture: the digital library of Romania
Source of funding: The European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the Competitiveness Operational Programme
Beneficiary: Ministry of Culture and National Identity
Budget: 10.000.000 €
Implementation period: estimated 2018-2021
2. Objectives and activities planned
The main activities envisaged are:
implementation of advanced and easy-to-use digitisation tools ("culturalia.ro" platform, controlled vocabularies, specific mobile applications)
- digitisation and online exposure of analogue cultural products
- training the staff that will be using the digitalisation tools
- information and publicity activities (ensuring visibility and communication standards are applied);
- audit activities for the project (final and/or intermediate, financial and/or technical).
3. Estimated Results
The result of the project will be the digitisation and online exposure of analogue cultural products in all cultural institutions under the authority of the Ministry of Culture and National Identity.
4. Integrity PactDownload PDF
5. The implementation of activities and procurements
The project is under preparation and will be submitted to the Regional Operational Programme (ROP) 2014-2020 managing Authority in 2018.
6. Monitoring Reports
No monitoring reports have been drafted at the moment.