1. General information on the project
Project title: Integrated School Management System
Source of funding: The European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the Competitiveness Operational Programme
Beneficiary: Ministry of Educatio
Budget: 30.000.000 €
Implementation period: estimated 2018-2021
2. Objectives and activities planned
The main activities envisaged are:
launching and implementing the development and implementation services for the software solution/ITC infrastructure for the e-catalogue;
- launching and implementing the project management and additional services/products procurement required for the project;
- ensuring the interconnection between platform users;
- training the staff that will be using the platform;
- developing the digital content structure (based on the work breakdown structure of the types of users);
- information and publicity activities (ensuring visibility and communication standards are applied);
- audit activities for the project (final and/or intermediate, financial and/or technical).
The project will provide an informatics platform where educational details are available at a national level. For the society, the project will contribute to improving the quality of the educational act (subsidiary the project will promote the parent-school partnership).
4. Integrity PactDownload PDF
5. The implementation of activities and procurements
The project is under preparation and will be submitted to the Regional Operational Programme (ROP) 2014-2020 managing Authority in 2018.
2. Monitoring Reports
No monitoring reports have been drafted at the moment.